Friday, July 27, 2012

Catching Up

Life happens, you pay taxes, and then you die.

I just rediscovered the joy I used to get while posting here, so I'm back and ready to catch up. So I present a few gems that have been holed up in my computer for a while, waiting for their turn in the spotlight.

As usual, when you use the incorrect word, your meaning is lost. Although, sadly, probably not lost on most people these days, as most won't notice the error. Obviously this real estate listing has something to do with fonts:


I don't remember where this came from, and I also don't remember whether or not I tried the chilli lotto:


Most instructions seem to be written in a foreign country, so this is not an unusual mistake to see. But they are always funny. Make your way out the door, NOW! The inflatable is loosing air!

This is truly sad. Obviously this car belongs to a REALTOR. And just as obviously, this REALTOR is STUPID. There is no excuse for this.


Taken from a menu at a very nice dinner one night. I can report that the Rhubarb Pie was delicious. No barbs at all, thank goodness.


Our local pest control (a necessity in the South) sent this lovely reminder about bed bugs. Hopefully they are better at pest control than they are with spelling. Although I have to agree that hosting guests could be travailing in some ways.


That's all for now. I promise to keep my eyes open and report on more when I find them. Which isn't too hard these days. Have some examples that drive you crazy? Send them on to me and I'll gladly post them.

No comments: