Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Have Your Hair's Done, Then Eat "Lunch"




Took a trip through South Carolina recently. It was a Spring Break time, so we kept to the back roads. Which turned out to be a bonus when we passed through small towns.


First I saw the Wig's sign, so I did a quick U-turn, then turned down the side road to get the picture. U-turned again to get back on track, and while waiting at the stoplight, saw the restaurant sign. BINGO!

The restaurant sign cracks me up. Capital letters sprinkled throughout. Random quotation marks. The change from Every Day to Mon-Fri (were they going under offering those deals on the weekends?)

It was all I could do to not tour the entire little town looking for more. Ah, but we were running late and I wanted to get to our destination before dark.

Maybe some day soon I'll tour some small towns nearby and see what I can find.

Now who in their right mind would do that for fun?


No comments: