Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Falling Into My Lap!


So I finally get around to creating this blog on a Sunday. No posts, but I have a general idea, the concept, etc.

Monday I go to the airport (oldest son was flying to Prague for a semester), and the first thing I see is this! And there I am with my camera (to document son's leaving)! The fates were with me for sure. This was meant to be - I've never been so excited to see an error before!

Let me explain a little more. The terminal was pretty much empty. No lines. Just ticket agents waiting around for travelers to check-in. Above the counter for American, there were approximately 15 of these flat screens with the above message. Hello? Does anyone have any sense at all about proper use of the words your and you're? It's not that hard.

I would like to note, though, that they did get the first word right. So bonus points for that.

No comments: