Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two, Two, Two Blogs in One

I recently started reading a great blog about cake wrecks. Believe it or not, there are enough disasters in cake decorating to fill a whole blog and then some. Some are errors in spelling, or the decorator had trouble following directions, and others are just plain scary. But I started reading it and now I can't stop.

So when my daughter (the one who led me to cake wrecks) was home over the weekend and we headed out to the store, she said we had to check out the cake department to look for wrecks. I was hot on her heels, all excited to see what we might find.

We found a scary cake alright - I sent that in to the cake wreck blog. But even better was when I was sending a photo of the sign that went along with the cake. Suddenly errant apostrophes appeared! Double score! I swear I hadn't noticed them when I was in the store.

The cake, by the way, looked like a pile of frosting blobs in black and white, with HUGE pop-eyes. Kid friendly? More like kid nightmare. Oh, all right - here's a picture:

1 comment:

OHN said...

I think Madonna wore that on her last tour!