Monday, June 8, 2009

I'll Bet The Pawsengers Can Spell

There is a new airline starting up. The target audience is your pet. That's right - your dog, or cat, or iguana (although for now I think they are limiting it to dogs and cats).

My brother sent me the link to the site, so of course I had to poke around to see if it was for real. This is an airline that will fly ONLY pets. People are not allowed. They have a private jet that has been altered "for the comfort of our guests". They like to call their guests pawsengers.

So I'm looking around in the FAQ (because it's just too hard to believe that this idea will fly - no pun intended), and I find this:


And that was only the beginning. The site wasn't too bad, actually. All of the links worked, navigation was sensible, and information was easy to find. But spelling errors were rampant (not counting the pawsengers).

Fix the stupid errors, look more professional, and the business might have a chance!

2 comments:

OHN said...

Maybe no purebreds are allowed (even then, they are missing a T ;)

Michael Guzzo said...

Hmm.. I wonder if that was intentional? Too funny!