Sunday, June 7, 2009

Teachers Obviously Need to Return


This is from the editorial page in the paper yesterday. The EDITORIAL page! I've never worked for a newspaper, but I've always suffered from the delusion that the editorial writers were the smartest and best that worked at the paper. I mean, anyone who can go on for paragraphs about world politics or other things that are over my head must be the smartest of the smart, right?
How in the world of Doonesbury did this headline get by anyone? And if the teachers are leaving, someone had better get them back pronto or the headlines are only going to get worse.
Now I understand why so many newspapers are going belly up.
Blogger is driving me batshit with the inconsistency of paragraph spacing! That post is NOT supposed to be one big paragraph. I've tried editing html, comapring to other posts, etc. NOTHING is working!

No comments: